An Innovative Idea
Since formation in 1989, Natform has experienced strong growth reflecting market acceptance. Natform is now the leading
designer and hirer of screen systems for the construction industry.
Large developers and constructors recognise the site efficiencies from using screens. This is occurring more than ever before, particularly in low
Design in Focus
Natform’s highly skilled staff continually delivers design solutions to satisfy the demands of the diverse construction industry. Through their experience, Natform’s team has a true understanding and knowledge of the relationship between the site structure, finishing works, and screen system.
Maintenance of new designs and engineering standards allows larger construction companies to benefit from the inherent advantages of screens.
With flexible and innovative Natform designs, there are few limitations on building companies that use the screen system.
- Simple design means faster installation, climbing and removal
- Minimum on-site assembly prior to initial erection (main screens come to site pre-assembled)
- Less labour and material required on site
- Lightweight system – no additional propping required and no heavy loadings on the slab
- Flexible design that accommodates for personnel/formwork hoists, loading platforms, crane ties etc
- Screens controlled by the client which increases construction speed
- Finishing works for façade can be installed using screens (finishes range from precast/in-situ upstands, balustrade handrail, window wall, protruding fins, and more)
- Curtain wall façade system can be installed below screens
- Platforms designed to suit building profile
- No on-site maintenance required
- Valuable ground storage space is available for access
Screens have proven to be a cost effective and safer overall solution in most applications.